Monday, September 5, 2011

Cooler Days!

I'm back after an eventful and superfun summer! Lots of kayaking fun, as well as other awesome events. I managed to get a couple product pages up since my last blog post (No-Nonsense Muscle Building, Your 6-Pack Quest, and Affilorama). Now with the cooler (almost) autumn days upon us, I'll be able to focus more on the website, which means lots more cool product pages and I'll get some articles posted. I've been looking at that lonely "Articles" button for a few months now, knowing that something has to get done to make it less lonely. Within a year I'll have a "Videos" button to put up also. I'm very much looking forward to that. As of now, I'm saving up for a nice HD video camera and learning the ropes of Adobe AfterEffects and Adobe Premiere Pro. These programs are totally awesome and very powerful. I wouldn't want to touch video editing without them. Lately I've been going through the Affilorama site and listening to all the free instructional videos and interviews. After seeing all the good information, I'm planning on taking the AffiloBlueprint course, which involves creating a mini-website for whatever single product you're reviewing or endorsing. After the website is properly finished, you move on to the next one, and then the next. This won't affect how much Renaissance Learning Center Online gets updated, so no worries. This is the site that I call "Headquarters." Every site I create will be listed in the "Our Friends" page, once I get that up. Some of the sites may be the same pages that I review and endorse on this site, which will be a great experiment for me in how single product sites compare to larger catalog-style sites, such as RLCO. Many of the other mini-sites I create will have nothing to do with the RLCO-themed information products. I'll be marketing physical products, health products, membership sites, whatever seems like it will make some good money. So I'm completely transparent here, all the information products that I review on Renaissance Learning Center Online are products that I believe in 100%. RLCO is geared toward actually helping people to choosing the BEST information products on the internet. The mini-sites that I'll be creating will be geared more toward monetization. I won't be out scamming people; that's not part of my personality or in my personal values. I think the best way to say it is that I'll be letting out my "inner-marketer." ;-) Anyway, I'll be starting that in a couple weeks. I can't wait! Okay, that's it for today! It's good to be back and you'll be seeing more of me in the weeks ahead. Oh yes, before I forget, if you'd like to check out my Affilorama page, here's the link: RLCO Affilorama Page Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment